Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Scrappy Saturday

I am enjoying the "no colour" month for the Scrappy Rainbow Challenge. I am taking this opportunity to clear off my cutting table and the surrounding area (which would be way too embarrassing to show you a picture of!)


I have been enjoying sewing spool blocks as leader/enders for the mystery sewing, and here are 4 finished spool block sets using some of my mystery fabrics. I just love this spool project, so will be continuing to work on it well into next year.



When cleaning off my cutting table, I am cutting every piece that is not specifically for a project into usable scrap sizes... 2" squares, 1.5" x 3.5" (for spool blocks), 1.5" squares and 1" strips. These sizes all will be sewn into blocks next year, and I am enjoying the rainbow of scraps this month, as well as a cleaner surface on my table!
I also finished sewing the 2.25" Alamo Star blocks I had cut in November (and that are the pieces cut in my photo header). These blocks are fairly low contrast in comparison to the other star blocks I've sewn this year,    but they will find a happy place to live in the finished quilt.
Hop over to SoScrappy to see what other scrappers are working on today.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar