Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Green Bananas

One of the many blogs I like to visit is Notes from the VooDoo Cafe, written by Ricë Freeman-Zachery, an artist-writer-free-spirit in Midland, Texas.


Last night, before turning in after a long, hard day, while I was grousing about my aches and pains (Whiner should be my middle name), I visited Ricë's cafe.  She had found and posted a short video about another artist-performer, Ilona Royce Smithkin, that inspired me to shut up and be glad I can still buy green bananas.


I had my hair cut very short last Saturday, so that most of the white is what shows now, and I was thinking about getting it colored orange or purple, but I rather like Ilona's color.  More than that, though, I absolutely love her attitude and free-wheeling style.

(It appears that Google will not allow me to embed the video here, so if it doesn't play as it should, please use the link at Ilona's name.)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar