Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas Treasures #1

Friends. FRIENDS.

Look what I have!


Dolly shelves! Please excuse all the random on the shelves. I have a toddler that gets into EVERYTHING. Just after thanksgiving the hubby put these up for me. And this is just the beginning! On the EAH shelf there will be a riser so we can see the faces of the lovelies in the back. The top shelf I'm going to get out some of my vintage Barbies to display. I can't wait to get this more organized!

So today I am going to feature one of my dolly treasures from this Christmas. This was a gift from Jacob. Isn't he sweet? He knows just what to pick out at the store for Mommy! ;) (reality: mommy found this at a black Friday sale.)

The ice cream romper Fashionista!


I know some of you already have her! Actually, I featured her on this blog before about a year ago when I wrote a post about new things I found in the dolly aisle in the store. I just fell in love with her. And she has PINK HAIR.

Seriously, how cute is she?


The romper. Ice cream bars. I can't even......


And she completes the look with white sneaker wedges. 


I love her! So much! She definitely ranks up there in my favorite of the Fashionistas. (no articulation though! hmmm....)

As I said, I know some of you have her! Do you love her as much as I do?

I'll have another post in a week or so! Until next time!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar