Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RAPPER T.I. CALLS OUT DONALD TRUMP

A day after John Legend called Republican Presidential Candidate, Donald Trump a racist and had twitter feud with Donald j. Trump Jr, rapper T.I took to Instagram on Sunday, 13th March to call out Donald Trump.
Below is what he wrote,



"I ain't going for it.... Mr Trump. If u beat me u won....but I WILL NOT BE FOOLED!!!
 I know u got plans for my people that are contrary to OUR BEST INTERESTS. Make no  mistake...WE AINT ON THE SAME SIDE. Whatever U ARE, I'M NOT!!!! BE CLEAR!!!!
 I have a family, I have children, I have ancestors that I WILL NOT LET DOWN. If me
 & mines ain't safe, if me & mines in danger.... Guess what ??? It's gon take all my air
 to keepme from#Goin Heh.... Have No idea. May God Be with U sir.
 Have a nice day Mr. Trump"


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar