Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blog

Yesterday was another fantastic and important event. I spent time with friends I have known since childhood, and some from over 20 years! We finally had time to get together and catch up on our crazy lives! We laughed, cried, danced, sang and looked at old photos. My friend, Noble was responsible for this day.

Listening to all our stories, and how are lives have changed so much. I haven't felt so free and so comfortable in SO LONG! I've been meeting new people, new friends and acquaintances, and new potentially good friends for the rest of my life, but it's so different when you are surrounded by people who know you so well. I am so blessed.

I needed that, and for this I thank my God for taking me through this incredible journey. Life skills is what I am discovering. How to filter the negative and turn it into the positive, accept pain and sensitivity because it's ok. I am human. (Thank you, Jeanne Beker) I have the skills now, and I really do feel fine, or better.

My friends are so important to me, just like my family, and to be with them again made me feel lighter and so calm and centered. Now I can continue to work with a new energy. Actually, it's an old energy...it is Raf''s energy. I'm back. :)

 Life is what you want it to be. Just go through the steps and follow your heart, not your head. Believe in yourself...all those cliches, they're true.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar