Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Recent NOTD: Sally Hansen Are You Single?

Last week I was once again skiing at Schweitzer Mountain in Idaho. For most of the time I was there, my nails were clothed in one of the limited edition Valentine designs of Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips called Are You Single? (Yes, the name has a question mark at the end, and yes, that annoys me.) I put these on while I was away and took them off before I came back and didn't manage to get any really good photos of them in between. Here's the best shot I did get, after some tipwear had already happened. That nice big gap at the base of my ring finger is due to my using one strip for two nails and that strip not being quite long enough to cover both nails fully (I guess the last time I was so frugal my nails were shorter).



The scenery was much more photogenic than my nails; here's a view of Lake Pend Oreille through the snow-covered trees on the ski hill.



Now I'm back at home and back to work, trying to catch up with real life once again. I'm not sure I'll know what to do with myself if I ever really get caught up.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar