Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Five (Random Thoughts Version)

This Friday post is super random because I have had a super busy/exciting week and have been working a ton. Here are a few thoughts... (p.s. like the selfie?!)
  • My face is super shiny. All. The. Time. Seriously though, I need a solution. I already use those blotting papers and powder. Anyone have any thoughts on my situation?
  • Has anyone tried the at home gel manicure kits? I am totally interested! I have seen them at Wally World and want to try them out if they work well!
  • I just got a new makeup bag from Target (of all places) and it is the cutest! I am going to have to do a post on it because it is so perfect! 
  • What are you being for Halloween?! This is the first Halloween that I haven't planned something out in advance-- I need quick and easy suggestions for a Halloween party tomorrow night! 
  • cCm is going to do a blog or two here on Summer Wind every month. Do you have any ideas for her? She is going to write about her experience at Kentucky so far, what she is loving for fall/winter and Keeneland/tailgating. Any other suggestions would be great. 
Alright, that is all before I bored everyone to tears. Happy Friday!!!!! 

Yours, 
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar